We offer you the best prosthetic prostheses below the elbow at the lowest cost and the highest quality – Al Fadl Medical Company performs the installation of artificial limbs and prosthetic devices after the hand amputation under the elbow. Al Fadl medical is the No.1 Company in the manufacture and installation of artificial limbs and prosthetic devices in Egypt and the Arab world. We also offer the best prices of industrial parties in Egypt and the Arab world.
There are many types of prostheses for amputation below the elbow with limbs provided with artificial intelligence, making it works by nerve signals, which makes it so perfectly natural to use in daily functions. And in the following, we will discuss all types of them.
As for the industries, there are artificial limbs from different countries of origin at different prices and quality, such as industrial limbs of the German company Otto Bock and many prominent companies in Turkey, Russia, America, China, and Egypt. We offer you in the medical credit through specialists who have authenticated german certificates to help you choose the most suitable prosthesis based on your condition.
The below elbow prostheses are made of:
- Socket (hollow part for amputation) Plastic Resin.
- A suitable palm is either fixed or moving by ligaments or electronically transmitted by electrical pulses or nerve signals of the human body.
- Silicon glove with skin color.
Instructions and tips after amputation in upper limbs:
- Immediately after amputation, the wound and bandage should be covered with a compressive belt to avoid swelling – swelling of the amputation.
- don’t give up or get frustrated, but try to get on moving and use the different means to help you get up, such as crisps and walkers, till you become able to use the artificial limb.
- Gently massage the amputation place – this will help you become familiar with the sensation of the limb.
- you must learn how to change your own dressing yourself.
- You should do joint exercises in order not to get any spastic muscles.
- Make your logo “help yourself” and don’t rely too much on others.