We offer you the best types of lower artificial limbs for the foot, below and above the knee, from pelvic joint with the best quality and prices in Egypt and the Arab world.
Artificial limbs … normal life.
Amputation can be divided into different levels .they are defined by the level of amputation . amputation levels are differentiated as follows :
- foot amputation.
- trans tibia (TT) amputation /below knee amputation.
- knee disarticulation
- transfemoral (TF) /above knee amputation.
- hip disarticulation.
Learn about the latest types of lower prostheses
Learn more about the latest prosthetic for amputee – artificial limbs for foot amputation , below knee amputation , above knee amputation , hip amputation , partial amputation in foot and ankle.
Instructions and Tips After Amputation:
- Immediately after amputation, the wound and bandage should be covered with a compressive belt to avoid swelling of the amputation.
- don’t give up or get frustrated, but try to get on moving and use the different means to help you get up, such as crisps and walkers, till you become able to use the artificial limb.
- Gently massage the place of amputation – this will help you become familiar with the sensation of your new leg.
- Do not sit for a long time and your leg is down, but you should lift your leg at a horizontal level at rest.
- you must learn how to change your own dressing yourself.
- you should do exercises for knees and hips, in order not to get any spastic muscles.
- Make your logo “help yourself” and don’t rely too much on others.