Al Fadl offers a wide range of the best artificial limbs for foot amputation and toe amputation in the Egyptian market for clients including the famous French brand PROTEOR for prosthetics and orthotics.
What Are the Main Reasons to Use Foot Prosthetics?
There are different reasons to use artificial limbs for the foot including:
- Diabetic foot (Most common reason)
- Poor blood flow to the limb.
- Foot ulcer.
- A severe injury to the area
- Trauma to the limb caused by an accident.
- Infections that can’t be healed or ignored for a long time.
Types Of Foot Prosthetics
- sach foot prosthesis
- hydraulic prosthetic foot
- silicone foot prosthesis
- Chopar limb
Prosthetic Foot Cost
we offer high quality and famous prosthesis brand like Proteor and Ottobock …etc
Prosthetic Foot Cost in Egypt within range from 4500 to 70000 EGP.
The artificial limbs of the foot vary according to the location of the amputation:
- If amputation at the metatarsal and heel is present, we install a complementary partial foot prosthesis with skin color made of silicon, which is characterized by a natural-like foot with flexibility and ease of use. It can be used after amputation of the diabetic foot or amputation in that place for any other reason.
- However, if the amputation of the foot so that the heel area becomes very small in this case, a short Chopar limb or sach foot prosthesis is made of reinforced skin or eyelashes to strengthen the ankle area and relieve the pressure on the heel with the completion of the amputated part with a suitable foot.
- In case of an amputation of the ankle joint and the absence of the heel of the foot, an artificial limb is performed on the knee for the impossibility or difficulty of loading at the end of the amputation, which causes no use of the artificial limb, but using an artificial prosthesis on the knee, the person can use it naturally.
What Are the Factors That Determine Which partial foot prosthesis Type to Use?
- Place of Amputation: The amputation area must be healed until a prosthesis can be fitted, and it usually takes between 10 days for the amputation to take place.
- Age: Age is an important factor in determining the prosthetic limb, usually it starts from 4 years old.
- Weight: The weight should not exceed 110kg as it can affect you badly when using the artificial limb. Weight is only considered for lower artificial limbs
- Prosthetic type: You can choose from two types of prosthetics, either fixed or electronic, but not every area has the option of two types.
- Ability: One of the important factors in determining whether you can get a prosthetic or not is to have the ability and desire for having one and if you’re trained enough to be able to use one or not.
At Al Fadl Medical, you are trained by our trained professionals to use artificial limbs and get trained to use it in your everyday life.
How to take Care for the place of Amputation?
There are different ways to care for amputation:
Why Is Al Fadl Medical Your Best Choice for Prosthetics?
- ✅ The best brands in the market for prosthetics and orthotics.
- ✅ We’re pleased to present to you PROTEOR company: One of the leading manufacturers of high-quality prosthetics and orthotics with MDR (Medical Devices Regulation) Certified European.
- ✅ We guarantee you the best quality for a reasonable price.
- ✅ We offer a home visit to choose your best fit of prosthetics
- ✅ Get trained with our certified specialist to use your artificial limb
- ✅ High Maintenance after usage