Al Fadl offers a wide range of the best artificial limbs and prosthetic legs from hip in the Egyptian market for clients including the famous French brand PROTEOR for prosthetics and orthotics.
There are many types of artificial limbs and prosthetic legs, depending on the place of amputation.
What Causes Hip Disarticulation Amputation?
- Infection in the area is the most common reason
- Tumors in the bone
- Tumors in the soft tissue of the thigh area
Hip Disarticulation Prostheses Price
The following types of Hip joint prostheses are available: Germany from OttoBock, French from Proteor, Russian from Metiz, Turkish, Chinese.
The prices of a Hip joint prosthesis in Egypt range from 8500 to 190,000 EGP.
The Hip Disarticulation Prostheses Made of:
- Outer Socket (For amputation part) made of Plastic Resin or Carbon Fiber.
- Hip joint is either flexible or fixed to move
- Bendable locked knees or multi dynamic knee
- Fixed foot SACH-Solid Ankle Cushion Heel.
- Multi direction foot
- One direction foot
How to take Care for Hip Disarticulation Amputation?
There are different ways to care for amputation:
Why Is Al Fadl Medical Your Best Choice for Hip Disarticulation Prosthetics?
- ✅ The best brands in the market for prosthetics and orthotics.
- ✅ We’re pleased to present to you PROTEOR company: One of the leading manufacturers of high-quality prosthetics and orthotics with MDR (Medical Devices Regulation) Certified European.
- ✅ We guarantee you the best quality for a reasonable price.
- ✅ We offer a home visit to choose your best fit of prosthetics
- ✅ Get trained with our certified specialist to use your Hip Amputee Prosthesis.
- ✅ High Maintenance after usage