Al Fadl offers a wide range of the best Foot and Ankle Orthosis in the Egyptian market for clients including the famous French brand PROTEOR for prosthetics and orthotics.
There are many types of Orthoses depending on the place of the injury.
When To Use AFO – Ankle Foot Orthosis
- It’s used to lengthen the posterior tendon of the foot or ankle
- Peripheral nerve palsy
- Burn cases
- Nerve damage
Types of Foot and Ankle Orthosis:
The foot drop splint is used for cases of foot drop and fall and is used to lengthen the posterior tendon of the ankle.
There are several types:
- Foot splint in shoe.
- A foot drop splint.
- Night Splint.
AFO – foot ankle orthosis Benefits
- Prevent falls in older adults
- Limits motions
- Provide stability in the ankle joint
- Better balance with stable walking
- Reduction of plantar pressure
- Enhancement of dynamic plantar loading
Used to stabilize and strengthen the ankle and provide support during different sports activities and after surgery.
Ankle Support Benefits
- Speed up the blood circulation in the feet
- Prevent sprained ankle
- Supports the entire area from injury
- Prevent ligament tears
Used for ankle joint stabilization and treat chronic ankle inflammation and pain, even preventing the foot from turning outward or inward.
Gel Ankle Benefits
- Support the joint under the ankle.
- Gel brace to stabilize and treat ankle infections.
- The gel is placed in the refrigerator to make cold compresses for the ankle joint.
- Ankle stabilization
Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot
used to reduce the load on the ankle and foot. It can also be used to stabilize the ankle joint in cases of ankle tendon ruptures, ankle and foot fractures and Charcot foot cases
Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot Benefits:
- Takes the pressure off the ankle and foot
- Stabilizing the ankle joint in cases of tendon ruptures
- Use in cases of fractures of the ankle joint, foot and cases of Charcot’s foot