Al Fadl offers a wide range of the best Knee Orthosis in the Egyptian market for clients including the famous French brand PROTEOR for prosthetics and orthotics.
When are Knee Splints and Braces Used?
Knee braces are used to prevent injury to the knee as a result of practicing different types of sports or to relieve knee pain.
Types of Knee Orthosis?
There are many types of Orthoses depending on the place of the injury.
The best knee brace to relieve knee pain and reduce weight on knee to prevent sprained movement.
knee joint support Benefits
- Helps with hyper extension in the knee
- Helps protect the kneecap
- Reduce knee pressure
- Helps with knee mobilization
knee immobilizer Brace
Used to stabilize the knee bone and prevent it from excessive movement. It can also be used after knee surgeries.
knee immobilizer Brace Benefits
- Knee stabilization for patella dislocations
- Helps the knee to move easily
- Prevents knee injury when at a high risk of unstructured knee
- Knee Splints & Braces
knee immobilizer price
The price of knee stabilization splint ranges from 250 to 750 EGP
Hinged Knee Support
Prevents knee sprains and reduces weight in the area and is also used after knee operations during rehab period.
hinged knee immobilizer Benefits
- Knee support
- Support slight dislocation in the knees
- Knee roughness
Adj. Hinged Knee Brace
Used for torn ligaments and some fractures.
Adj. Hinged Knee Brace Benefits
- Designed to relieve knee pain as a result of major arthrosis
- Postpone knee surgeries
- Relieves pressure from inside the knee