Al-Fadl Medical Company offers you the latest specialized equipment for paralysis and poliomyelitis with the best materials and prices
Paralysis and polio devices are used in cases of paralysis of the lower extremity as in the case of muscular weakness and atrophy or spinal cord injury because in these cases the affected limb does not It can carry the patient, so the device consists of two long supports on both sides of the affected limb, with a knee joint to bend when sitting to load the patient’s body on them.
Causes of lower Paralysis
- Accidental injuries such as car and motorcycle accidents.
- Firearm violence.
- Surgical injuries.
- li>Disorders and genetic factors.
- Lack of oxygen to the spinal cord or brain due to asphyxia, birth complications, and other injuries.
- Infections of the spinal cord or brain.
- Immune disorders Autologous.
- Carcinomas of the spinal cord or brain.
Advice for paralyzed and paralyzed children
- Move the patient constantly to avoid bed sores.
- Give the patient an appropriate treatment that increases blood flow to avoid clots from the affected limb.
- Empty the bladder when urine is retained by installing Catheterization so that the patient can control urine again.
- Avoid constipation, which occurs in the first days, so the patient should be encouraged to eat fiber and drink plenty of fluids.
- Physical therapy helps in the brain activation process to send Signals and slowing the loss of muscle strength in case of injury.
- Psychological therapy for training in coping, coping and resistance to injury.
- Occupational therapy and training to learn new skills and find new ways to deal with injury. li>
The Paralysis Devices consist of the following
- Knee Joint and Be Either Palatal or Swiss Lock
- Pillars Of Steel or Aluminium.
- Collars Of Thermal Plastic (Polypropylene), Or Strips of Iron Lining.
- The pelvic joint is designed with a waist belt, in case there is a special condition with the pelvis area.
- Ankle Joint Is Fixed or Mobile depending on the case.
Al-Fadl Company has various types of paralysis devices, including: