We provide you the best artificial limbs for the hand and fingers – Al Fadl medical company performs the installation of the artificial limbs of the partial hand prosthesis and of hand fingers, after the amputation of either. Al Fadl medical co is the No.1 Company in the manufacture and installation of artificial limbs in the Arab world.
The type of artificial limb or prosthetic device of the hand and artificial fingers varies according to the place of amputation. There are many types such as compensatory medical palm or hand made of medical silicone, fixed artificial hand, artificial mobile hands and artificial limbs for the hand and artificial intelligent fingers. working through nerve signals.
As for industries, there are artificial limbs for hand and fingers from different countries of origin at different prices and quality, such as artificial limbs from Germany, Turkey, Russia, America, China, and Egypt. We provide you with specialists who have authenticated german certificates to help you choose the most suitable prosthesis based on your condition.
Artificial limbs for hand and fingers - partial amputation:
A complementary palm is inserted in the case of partial amputation or amputation of the fingers./ it is composed of a silicon glove similar in color to the skin. And as for the amputated fingers, they are made of silicon as well similar in color to the skin color, giving it the best natural look, With the possibility of use for normal daily functions such as eating, drinking, bathing and even writing in some types of artificial limbs.
Instructions and tips after amputation in upper limbs:
- Immediately after amputation, the wound and bandage should be covered with a compressive belt to avoid swelling – swelling of the amputation.
- don’t give up or get frustrated, but try to get on moving and use the different means to help you get up, such as crisps and walkers, till you become able to use the artificial limb.
- Gently massage the amputation place – this will help you become familiar with the sensation of the limb.
- you must learn how to change your own dressing yourself.
- You should do joint exercises in order not to get any spastic muscles.
- Make your logo “help yourself” and don’t rely too much on others.