INDICATION for ACL Knee Support
- ACL Knee Support for ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries)
- Post-Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the knee
- Post Traumatic rehabilitation after lesion in the knee region
- Knee Instability & Laxity
- Knee arthrosis & arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Sprain & Strain on the Knee Ligament
- (Gray Type)
ACL Knee Support FEATURES
- Allowing excellent warmth & compression on the knee region
- Useful for protecting weaken muscles & preventing sports injuries
- Easy & simple wear by Full Open Wrap Style
- Collateral Polycentric articulated Hinges for lateral reinforcements & Stability during knee movement
- Patella Opening for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
- Adjustable compression & Stabilization with Anterior Triangular Straps by the principles of 3 points pressure
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Nylon, Neoprene, Aluminum, Rubber
S – M – L – XL – 2XL
There are no reviews yet.