The PROTEOR Group
We have been driven by a single goal for more than 100 years : improving the life of users.
We know that every user is different and deserves a solution that is adapted to his or her life goals and expectations.
Our goal as a group is shared by our motivated employees who are energized by a strong sense of commitment.
This energy has been channelled into innovation in 3 fields of activity to devise and develop the products and services of tomorrow in collaboration with users, healthcare professionals and university researchers.
PROTEOR is active in the field of custom-made orthopedic medical devices and its operations have been constructed around a value chain comprised of three interconnected activities set up to deliver the best possible service to users.
- Orten Digital Solutions: The development of software used by orthotists and prosthetists to manufacture orthopedic equipment.
- Components for orthopedics: Design, manufacture of components necessary for the construction of orthopaedic medical devices.
- Orthopedic Centers Network: Design and manufacture of prostheses and orthoses customized to each user.
Proteor worldwide operations
With its headquarters located in Dijon (Burgundy – France), PROTEOR is a company founded by the Pierron family, still majority shareholder as of today. In late 2020, two leading French financial investors, ARDIAN Growth and BNP Paribas Développement teamed up with the family to accelerate its international growth.
Our commitment to satisfying users and healthcare professionals has been recognized by the award of two certifications: ISO 9001 for our quality management system and ISO 13485 for our medical devices.
PROTEOR pursues a number of initiatives with a view to protecting the environment.
Proteor orthopedic equipment
Every item of equipment is designed in the country in which the center for orthopedics is located, and 7 out of 10 are constructed on site by the center’s teams.
Proteor orthopedic components
Our components are devised, engineered and manufactured in our industrial facilities in France and the United States to promote jobs in these countries and to reduce our carbon footprint.
– PROTEOR increasingly uses new materials that are lighter, less toxic and more easily recycled or reused.
– We have transformed how we package our components to prioritize recycled cardboard solutions.
– In addition to the selective sorting of recyclable waste at our industrial facilities, PROTEOR has put in place recycling and waste recovery measures to process the plastic offcuts generated by the group in order to contribute meaningfully to the circular economy.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out!
Get the latest on sales, special offer, new releases and more…