Al Fadl Medical Company offers the best types of elbow and forearm orthoses and elbow joint splints to treat pain, tear and elbow infections. There are also types used for the treatment of fractures and elbow joint dislocation.
When to Use Elbow and Forearm Orthosis?
Arm and forearm orthosis are used in the following cases:
- Pain in elbow
- Elbow fractures
- Dislocation of the tendon
- Elbow joint infection
Types of Elbows and Forearm Orthosis?
Thera are different types of elbows and forearms orthosis, depending on the pain and which case.
Tennis elbow orthosis Support
Helps to support elbow injuries during healing time. It can also reduce the pain due to the injury and can be used during sports and work.
tennis elbow orthosis Support Benefits
- Reduce pain
- Strengthen hand grip
- The brace effectively absorbs the forces that cause pain.
Elastic Elbow Wrap
Helps to pump the blood in the elbow and provide comfort in the area.
Elastic Elbow Wrap Benefits
- Provides comfort in minutes
- Improves performances
- Helps to prevent the pain
Hinged Elbow Brace
Used in therapy and after surgeries.
Hinged Elbow Brace Benefits
- Control range of movement
- Prevents excessive movement in the area
- Prevents chronic pain
Adj. Hinged Elbow
An elbow joint splint supports and stabilizes the elbow when injured or sprained. Allows room for movement of the surrounding muscles and joints for maximum protection and comfort at the same time.
Adj. Hinged Elbow Benefits
- Strong supports to control movement
- Relieves pressure on the elbow joint
- Precise control of the bending and extension angles of the elbow joint