We provide you the best types of upper prostheses artificial limbs and the latest in the world with the best quality and lowest costs – Fadl Medical No. 1 in the manufacture and installation of artificial limbs and prosthetic devices in Egypt and the Arab world.
Upper limb prostheses vary depending on the location of the amputation. There are artificial limbs of the hand, artificial limbs to beautify the amputated fingers, and artificial limbs under and above the elbow.
There are also fixed compensatory devices for cosmetic only and there are mobile and smart, which work through the brain using nerve signals and as an example of a compensatory device from the company Otto Bock Germany. As for the industries, there are many countries manufactured for the upper artificial limbs of different countries at different prices and quality, such as the German company AUTOBOC for prostheses and prostheses and also companies from Germany, Turkey, Russia, America, Taiwan, China, and Egypt. We provide you with specialists who have authenticated german certificates to help you choose the most suitable prosthesis based on your condition.
Upper artificial limbs vary depending on where the amputation is found:
- Amputation of the hand and finger – partial amputation in the palm of the hand.
- Amputation under the elbow – artificial limbs under the elbow.
- Amputation above the elbow – prosthetic limbs above the elbow.
- Amputation of the shoulder joint – artificial limbs of the shoulder joint.
Instructions and tips after amputation in upper limbs:
- Immediately after amputation, the wound and bandage should be covered with a compressive belt to avoid swelling – swelling of the amputation.
- don’t give up or get frustrated, but try to get on moving and use the different means to help you get up, such as crisps and walkers, till you become able to use the artificial limb.
- Gently massage the amputation place – this will help you become familiar with the sensation of the limb.
- you must learn how to change your own dressing yourself.
- You should do joint exercises in order not to get any spastic muscles.
- Make your logo “help yourself” and don’t rely too much on others.