Al Fadl offers a wide range of the best artificial limbs and above elbow prothesis that used after elbow amputation and arm amputation in the Egyptian market for clients including the famous French brand PROTEOR for prosthetics and orthotics.
There are many types of artificial limbs and prosthetic arms above the elbow depending on the place of amputation.
Above Elbow Prosthetic Arm Price in Egypt
First of all, the brands available for the limbs above the elbow are:
- German from Ottobock
The prices of artificial limbs and hand above the elbow, according to the capabilities and desire of the customer, range from 19000 to 410000 EGP
What Are the Main Reasons to Use above elbow prosthetic arm?
- Birth Defect
- Low blood flow to the vessel
- A Severe injury in the upper limb
- Infection in the bone that left untreated in the upper limb
What Are the Factors That Determine Which Type of Above the Elbow Prosthetics to Use?
- Place of Amputation: The amputation area must be healed until a prosthesis can be fitted, and it usually takes between 10 days for the amputation to take place.
- Age: Age is an important factor in determining the prosthetic limb, usually it starts from 4 years old.
- Weight: The weight should not exceed 110kg as it can affect you badly when using the artificial limb.
- Prosthetic type: You can choose from two types of prosthetics, either fixed or electronic, but not every area has the option of two types.
- Ability: One of the important factors in determining whether you can get a prosthetic or not is to have the ability and desire for having one and if you’re trained enough to be able to use one or not.
At Al Fadl Medical, you are trained by our trained professionals to use artificial limbs and get trained to use it in your everyday life.
The Above Elbow Amputation, prosthetic arm, artificial limb consists of:
- Socket (Used for the hollow part of amputation) Plastic Resin.
- An artificial elbow provided with an arm, either mechanical or electronic movement.
- A suitable palm, either fixed or dynamic by ligaments or electronic movement through electrical pulses or nerve signals of the human body, you can use the artificial limbs in your daily life such as eating, drinking and moving things and even writing in some artificial limbs.
- The color of the silicon is similar to skin color, giving it a very natural look as if it was a real hand.
What Do You Need to Do After Above Elbow Amputation?
There are different ways to care for amputation:
Why Is Al Fadl Medical Your Best Choice for Prosthetics Above the Elbow?
- ✅ The best brands in the market for prosthetics and orthotics.
- ✅ We’re pleased to present to you PROTEOR company: One of the leading manufacturers of high-quality prosthetics and orthotics with MDR (Medical Devices Regulation) Certified European.
- ✅ We guarantee you the best quality for a reasonable price.
- ✅ We offer a home visit to choose your best fit of prosthetics
- ✅ Get trained with our certified specialist to use your artificial limb
- ✅ High Maintenance after usage