Al Fadl offers a wide range of the best artificial limbs for partial hand prosthesis and Prosthetic Fingers in the Egyptian market for clients including the famous French brand PROTEOR for prosthetics and orthotics.
There are many types of artificial limbs and partial hand prosthesis, depending on the place of amputation.
What Causes Partial Hand and Fingers Amputation?
- Micro blood clot in the hand or finger
- Poor blood flow to the hand or finger
- Infection in the hand which lead to the hand or fingers amputation
prosthetic hand prices
We offer wide range of global brands of hand prosthesis like:
- the famous German brand Ottobock.
- Turkish prosthesis.
- Chinese prosthesis.
the range prosthetic hand prices in Egypt are from 14000 to 200000 EGP.
Artificial limbs for hand and fingers made of:
- For the amputated fingers, cosmetic hand prosthesis (Glove) made of silicon similar in color of the skin.
- or advanced prosthetic hands that can move, with the best natural look, having the possibility of use for normal daily functions such as eating, drinking, bathing and even writing in some types of artificial limbs.
What Are the Factors That Determine Which Partial Hand Prosthesis Type to Use?
- Place of Amputation: The amputation area must be healed until a prosthesis can be fitted, and it usually takes between 10 days for the amputation to take place.
- Age: Age is an important factor in determining the prosthetic limb, usually it starts from 4 years old.
- Weight: The weight should not exceed 110kg as it can affect you badly when using the artificial limb. Weight is only considered for lower artificial limbs
- Prosthetic type: You can choose from two types of prosthetics, either fixed or electronic, but not every area has the option of two types.
- Ability: One of the important factors in determining whether you can get a prosthetic or not is to have the ability and desire for having one and if you’re trained enough to be able to use one or not.
At Al Fadl Medical, you are trained by our trained professionals to use artificial limbs and get trained to use it in your everyday life.
How to take Care for the place of Amputation?
There are different ways to care for amputation:
Why Is Al Fadl Medical Your Best Choice for Partial Hand Prosthesis?
- ✅ The best brands in the market for prosthetics and orthotics.
- ✅ We’re pleased to present to you PROTEOR company: One of the leading manufacturers of high-quality prosthetics and orthotics with MDR (Medical Devices Regulation) Certified European.
- ✅ We guarantee you the best quality for a reasonable price.
- ✅ We offer a home visit to choose your best fit of prosthetics
- ✅ Get trained with our certified specialist to use your artificial limb
- ✅ High Maintenance after usage